ALL SHOOTERS AND NON-SHOOTERS MUST SIGN IN AT THE CLUBHOUSE UPON ENTERING THE PREMISES AND BEFORE USING RANGE FACILITIES.
You will then be covered by the Club’s insurance and not susceptible to the trespass law stated on the sign-in sheet.
- Eye and ear protection are required for all persons on or near the firing line NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Read range-specific rules for designated shooting positions.
- Children under seven years of age are not permitted on the firing line. All children must be strictly supervised.
- Shooters call when entering Long Range, Multi-purpose Range, or Cowboy Range.
- Clay pigeons are allowed on Multi-purpose ranges only.
- Only paper targets are allowed and stapled on the backers provided. Do not place any targets of any kind on the ground.
- Range Safety Officers will be in charge of all range activities and has the authority to enforce all rules and remove anyone from USC range for not complying.
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- No firing on the range without a warning flag raised.
- Shoot only at authorized targets. No glass, plastic, rocks, clay targets, drink cans, watermelons, pumpkins, or canned vegetables, etc.
- No tracers, tannerite, armor-piercing bullets, incendiary rounds, steel core and/or steel jacketed bullets, high explosives, fireworks, or exploding targets.
- Absolutely no alcohol or drugs on these premises nor horseplay of any type.
- Pick up brass, used targets and all trash.
- All vehicles and ATVs remain in parking areas or designated roads only. Handicapped shooters can use ATV’s to place targets.
- All pets will be leashed or confined at all times.
- Vandalism will be prosecuted under Idaho Code 18-7001, Malicious Injury to Property.